Too Many Decisions....

So, I'm in dire need of new shoes. Okay, so I'm not in dire need per say...but I am really yearning for some new shoes. I've looked in the stores, and can't find what I'm looking for. So, I resorted to online shopping. I write it like it's a bad thing-to resort to online shopping-but it is actually pretty fantastic.
Here's what my list has downsized to.

I love these. I've been searching for purple-and I like the half boot look-especially with a good skirt, which I wear a lot of at work.

I have also been on the lookout for grey. And I'm not really set on what type of shoe-just know I need grey-so here's another top pick-

I think I will certainly opt for these.

Two others I think I will get-just because I wear black so often-and wear them out so quickly....



What do ya'll think of my picks?