Are You For Real?

I have a hateful reader. This was a comment left in my last post. Thought I'd share the hateful words with the rest of my readers- Obviously this person knows nothing about me. How discourteous of them to judge my life. What impolite things to say about me and my past marriage, taste of clothing, cars, and outgoing life. What harsh words.
To the reader who wrote this: I'm unimpressed by your distasteful scrutiny.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a magical thing!! Get off your pitty party party wa wa nobody cares about your bad days. Get a life and quit bitching about everything. Oh by the way they wouldnt look good with a good skirt. Maybe some day when your not such a high maintnance, materialistic, stuck up snob, you will learn to have fun and be really happy. If you havent realized shoes, clothes, money, your daddys bmw, don't bring happiness. All it took is reading this to see why your ex husband is your ex. Enjoy your cup of tea!!!