Something To Look Forward To....

So, my friends Charlee, Brandi and I have all decided we are going to participate in a witch festival this year. It'll be a witches night out at Gardner Village. October at Gardner Village is a huge deal and it's packed with excitement. Throughout the month there will be witch displays, carriage rides and dinner shows. The last weekend before Halloween, everyone dresses up in all sorts of witch costumes and participate in all the activities. Although I've never seen it, Charlee tells me there is a play that you can be a part of. There are nice witches, princess witches, evil witches, sexy witches...every type of witch imaginable at the village. So for now, I'm on the lookout for a great witch costume. I figure if I start looking now, I'll have a pretty good costume by next month. I'm extremely excited. Halloween is my absolute favorite. If any of you just happen to come across anything great-send me an email. Ya'll should check out the village as well. Wish me a happy hunting.