A Day of Thanks...

Thanksgiving is a time I always reflect on the things most important in life. I have so much to be thankful for. Today in particular, I was appreciative to have food in such abundance. I was grateful for the hands that had prepared it. Everyone undoubtedly put much effort in to such a great dinner. I was happy to have a loving family in which to share the day with.
As I write now, I think about all the blessings in my life. I truly do have so much to be grateful for. While I could go on in detail about my appreciativeness for different elements in my life, I choose to not divulge in to it now.
I will say, most importantly, I'm grateful for the ability and opportunity I have to live when and where I do; in a place I feel safe, where I can get an education, work, vote, have my own beliefs and have a chance to be heard- In a family so close and built upon never ending love- Surrounded by incredible supporting friends- And the knowledge of a Heavenly Father who is always here. This Thanksgiving, I give thanks to all of you who have helped me throughout my life. I hope we can all reflect on the important things in life a little more often than we do now.