My Top Five



First and foremost-my # 1-Josh Hartnett.
The dreamiest guy ever! His sweet sexy smile, hot body, striking eyes and stunning looks makes Josh nothing less than my top choice for sexy babes.




I have to say, Ryan Gosling follows closely. He's so good looking. Simply gorgeous. I also heard he's Mormon...which gives him extra points.

One thing interesting, just came to mind...kind of a weird observation...both of these men have deep soft voices which are so attractive. Anything these hotties do is sexy...I mean, take a close look at them! awww...someday my prince will come...
okay, continuing...




Colin Farrell-the dirty nasty sexy hot babe! MMMM.....




Paul Walker-...look at those stunning baby blue eyes.

and lastly.... -I did have a model...but changed to....



Dave Annable- so hot!