FORT WORTH, Texas(AP) - A 20-year-old woman faces an aggravated assault charge after she bit her boyfriend, broke a picture frame across his face and swung at him with a sword during an argument about him not doing the dishes, police said.
The woman was arrested Thursday afternoon at the couple's apartment, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported on its Web site.
The 21-year-old man told police that he became involved in an argument because the woman was upset that the dishes were not clean. Police Lt. Paul Henderson said the woman told the man to leave the apartment, but he refused.
Henderson said the woman then tried to physically remove the man. During the ensuing struggle, the woman bit the man's right shoulder and broke a picture frame across his face, causing visible cuts, Henderson said.
The woman then grabbed an approximately 2-foot sword and swung it at him, but missed, police said.
The woman was released from a Mansfield jail after posting a $10,000 bond, jail officials said.
Henderson said the man and woman had lived together for four months.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha ha ha...I just have to laugh. I know it's a serious matter. But I sympathize with this woman. For those of you who know me well, know how much I used to freak out about the house being clean. There were knock down drag outs at my house! (No real injuries, but a lot of screaming) She tries to physically remove the man- and then grabs a sword? And that's where we differ-I didn't grab for any weapons.
Anyway, I laughed when I read this today and thought I'd share. Happy Reading.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(45)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Vindicated Woman
- I Know It's Early. But,....
- What Do You Think?
- Everything You Want to Know
- Sept 19, 2008 Is....
- The Other Man in My Life...
- Glad It's Her, Not Me...
- Super Pet Adoption....
- Something To Look Forward To....
- I've Been Thinking....
- Are You For Real?
- What is it about....
- The Family
- Too Many Decisions....
-
▼
September
(14)
Popular Posts
-
Among the litany of "breakout" 2013 artists, there are few that much up to Milo (so far). The Hellfyre Club rapper, who just rel...
-
Club Cherval affiliate Canblaster has a new EP coming September 16, which shows a bit of a direction for the French dance producer. Stando...
-
Another label that should be catching your attention is California's Burger Records . The former home of King Tuff (who has since moved...
-
This track, from Dutch producer The Child Of Lov , feels like it creeped out of the ancient unknown caverns of a lost DOOM catalog. The samp...
-
After walking through cryptic Record Store Day loops , the ever-elusive and admirable Scottish brother duo Boards Of Canada has released th...
-
Fans of Arab Strap front-man Aidan Moffat might not be too familiar with his outside efforts as L. Pierre. The aesthetic between the two pro...
-
Over at Music Ninja , shoegaze fuzz outfit CRUSHING BLOWS debuted the second piece of the new Double-A Side release with "Dream On/Dre...
-
Fans of the weekly Bandcamp Weekly podcast may have caught wind the succinctly good pop echoing from Oklahoma City natives Tallows . The ba...
-
Director Derrick Belchman penned this wonderfully shot footage of atmosphere music extraordinaire Julianna Barwick for the most recent Tak...
-
The newest installment in Noisey's Touching Bass mixtape series comes from LA producer Knxwledge , who packs the near 40-minute smash ...